This is especially true if you use Termux, but can also happen on some devices. If you still get “props not found” after running su it is likely that you have somehow disabled the module. Check in the Magisk Manager and make sure that the module is enabled. If neither of these options apply, check below on how to provide logs for troubleshooting. A custom prop can also be set by running the props command with the prop name and value directly in the command prompt (no need for using the ui).
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.2.15, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- Google officially rolled out Android 10 back in September last year.
- It comes with the most important Google Apps (GApps) pre-installed.
- Custom kernels are also supported but the developers recommend staying on the stock Poco kernel for best performance.
- The new Poco subsidiary from Xiaomi is quite interesting and it follows some of the other large companies that we see all around the world (not just in the smartphone industry).
Porting a ROM is nothing but taking an existing ROM as a base from other devices and making necessary changes and improvements to it. The ROM now can be installed on devices that are not supported by their manufacturers to receive any future updates. For instance, POCO F1 was launched with Android 9 and can go up to as high as Android 11. But, by using PORTED ROMS or Custom ROMS, you can try Android versions that will not be provided officially by your OEM. When it comes to battery and speed, the Poco F1 is a beast that rivals smartphones double or triple the price. The camera, display, build, USB-C charging, 3.5mm jack, stereo(ish) loudspeakers, all contribute to a solid experience.
- It’s not the most powerful chip on a mobile phone, but it represents longevity and robustness in a market where upgrading a handset every year is often impractical.
- And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
- It features WAIFUCLOCK which is based on the Substratum theme and delivers an elegant lock screen experience that you won’t find on any other ROM.
- Latest build will be updated on the PocoPhone telegram channel.
- For adding custom props or removing props from your device, there are the “Custom props” and “Delete props” features.
- Everything else such as Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, Fingerprint reader, VoLTE, etc. all seem to be working fine.
hopefully you’ve learned a bit on the way and had some fun too. Here are several mirror links including the official MIUI 12 ROM port for the Poco F1. If the main link is slow, then settle for the mirror links including the fast Google Drive link. Luckily, we’ve recently seen the release of MIUI V12.0.2 for the Pocophone F1, a re-release over the initial rollout that proved too buggy.
And most people do flash custom ROMs on their Xiaomi devices as not many people are a fan of MIUI. As MIUI has its downside as it comes preloaded with ads, bloatware, stock ROMs and the overall experience, is a bit laggy. MIUI paired with Xiaomi’s flagship killer, the POCO F1, is not so great. The device is competent as it comes with the 2018 flagship processor, Snapdragon 845, but MIUI is the hurdle. So in order to have a lag-free, smooth experience, we recommend you flash a custom ROM on your Pocophone F1.